Rugged is now stocking the iBase AMS300 Series expandable modular embedded system for smart factory automation applications. Powered by Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors, this compact, yet expandable, fanless system is ideal for industrial control and measurement processes, with the big advantage of having been designed for deployment in harsh conditions.
Why you need the AMS300
Finding embedded computers that are tough enough for industrial use, while having the range of capabilities you require can be tricky. However, the iBase AMS300 is not only robust and reliable, but it comes in a range of models with a variety of options that enable it to meet a multitude of customer-specific requirements.
- Powered by 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors, it features 8GB memory as well as 64GB of industrial-grade SSD storage
- Optional 2MB MRAM expansion module means it can store data even without power
- Built with two module compartments for PCI-E/PCI cards and Fieldbus modules, giving maximum flexibility
- High vibration and shock resistance
- All the interfaces are situated on one side for easy assembly and expansion
- Built with a passive finned heat sink for superb thermal performance – operates within a temperature range of -10°C to 60°C
- Can be wall, side and DIN-rail mounted to securely fit in space-constrained and industrial environments
- Comes with iAMT (11.6) for remote management and repair of systems
- iBASE’s own iSMART technology enables energy-efficient systems with various power-saving functions
- Extensive I/O connectivity, including a drive bay with RAID 0/1 support, a 24V DC terminal block, four USB 3.0 for machine vision camera interface
- Two USB 2.0, two COM, two Gigabit Ethernet and video outputs for DVI-I and DisplayPort interface
- The AMS301 houses an extension module with an IP301 card with three mPCIe slots that can be installed with optional PROFINET and PROFIBUS Fieldbus modules
- The AMS302 comes with an IP302 expansion card with interface for USB, COM, PCI-E(x8) and PCI-E(x4) devices
Tough and functional, the AMS300 series is a compact, flexible, maintenance-free and versatile embedded solution that is ideal for use in harsh industrial environments.
About RUGGED LIMITED
UK-based RUGGED is your one-stop, go-to supplier with a wealth of experience in providing cutting-edge and cost-effective computing solutions specifically designed and innovatively engineered to operate reliably in demanding environments and conditions. Add to that an unparalleled range of customer-focused value-added services, you will find all your RUGGED computing needs covered.
Need an innovative custom solution for your unique requirement?
Regardless of how simple or complex the requirements may be, RUGGED has the experience and expertise to provide you with the most optimal solutions to the toughest computing challenges. Whether you need to tweak a standard product or create an entirely new one, our product engineering specialists are standing by to execute your vision into an innovate and successful commercial reality.