Design and Customisation
Supplying our clients with the right tools to meet the challenges they face is critical to the way we work but sometimes, when you have a unique requirement, there simply isn't an off-the-shelf solution that's fit for purpose.
This is the moment to turn to our design and customisation service for an innovative solution created for your specific need and situation.
Whether it's a COTS, MOTS or fully customised solution, we can help in the design, manufacture and testing of your product including compliance with environmental and stringent industry standards such as MIL-STD, ATEX, IECEx, EN, SIL and DNV.
We'll work in partnership with you to develop the exact specification for the equipment you need. We'll help you choose from a wide range of customisation options and can give you advice on exact configurations and features that will suit your order.
We work in close partnership with our manufacturers to realise your specifications. Designing and manufacturing in collaboration means you can rely on us to supply technology that does the job it's been created to do..
Ordering a customised design is actually a simple and straightforward process. A lot of businesses think it's only something for large corporations putting in bulk orders, but in fact, we can customise small orders too. All it takes is few simple steps and you could be taking delivery of bespoke equipment in a very short space of time.
- Fill out an online RFQ to tell us about your specific requirements and to request a quote
- Our technical team will start to assess how to best meet your needs
- We'll liaise with you and request more information if we need it
- You'll receive a formal quote and details of our proposal
- If you accept the quote, we'll produce a working prototype for you to approve
- Upon approval of the prototype, we'll draw up a production schedule
- The order goes into production and is delivered upon completion