RUGGED take pride in offering only the highest-quality products available, and we stand behind every product we distribute and supply without hesitation. If you experience any problems with our products, the information below will help you with getting it repaired or replaced whether it be under warranty or not and as quickly as possible.
RUGGEDoffer to the original owner under intended use and maintenance, a warranty that the product will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for the duration of one year (unless stated otherwise), from the date of manufacture and 90 days for OEM products. If a product proves to be defective in either materials or workmanship, we will, at its sole discretion, a) repair product at no charge with new or refurbished replacement parts, b) exchange the product with a new unit, or c) refund the price of the product.
The warranty of any replacement unit will be for the balance of time remaining on the original warranty.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
This warranty does not cover damage caused by use for purposes inconsistent with the Product’s intended purpose or design, improper care, accidents, prolonged UV exposure, normal wear and tear, including the natural breakdown of certain materials over long periods of time, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse, taking apart of the product, or improper washing and drying, or failure to follow Product instructions or warnings.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, or accident
- Damage caused by use outside of specified ratings
- Damage due to service by anyone who is not an authorised service provider
- Any products modified without the consent of the Manufacturer/Distributor
- Any product that has had the serial number defaced, modified or removed
- Damage caused by connection to any other product
- Damage arising from improper installation
- Damage incurred during installation or removal
- Normal wear and tear
- Any other cause that does not relate to product defect
- Any hardware upgrades after the date of purchase
- Natural breakdown of certain materials over long periods
- Improper washing and drying
- Failure to follow Product instructions or warnings
- Prolonged UV exposure
To obtain service under this warranty, the warranty-eligible Product must be presented to RUGGED In the UK.
In the event of a warranty claim, the owner is responsible for all costs associated with returning the Product to RUGGED. In instances where RUGGED deems a returned Product ineligible for warranty service, RUGGED will, if repair is possible, repair the Product for a reasonable charge that includes return postage and handling. A returned Product deemed irreparable becomes the property of RUGGED and will not be returned
In order to keep our products in use and out of the landfills, RUGGED offers a quick and reliable repair service for your product.
From time to time products will require servicing or repair. Our highly experienced in-house service centre provides our customers with first class technical support. All of our technical support team have received first hand training from our manufacturers.
In the first instance, please contact us for a RMA number. Once you have a valid RMA, you will need to send the product(s) to the RUGGED repair centre in the UK. If repair is possible, we will repair non-warranty damage at a fair rate.
Please Note: We ask that you clean Products before sending them for repair.